Korea Voice Performance Association representing Korea with the best voice and skills!
A special campaign prepared by the Korea Voice Performance Association to protect the beautiful Korean language is here.
[Korea Voice Performance Association Campaign to Keep Korean] Airdrop EVENT
As part of protecting the beautiful Korean language, the Korea Voice Performance Association has prepared a special NFT with a campaign song composed by Sang-gu Kang, music director of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Paralympic Games.
Only 1,000 people will be given a gift through an airdrop event.
■ About Korea Voice Performance Association
The Korea Voice Performance Association, founded in 1954, is the one and only voice actor organization in South Korea and has more than 800 members gathered through open recruitment. The Korea Voice Performance Association is striving to improve the quality of Korean broadcasting culture by protecting the rights and interests of actors/voice actors and promoting various public projects such as voice actor education.
■ About Sang-goo Kang, Music Director
- Professor of Department of Music, Seoul Institute of the Arts
- Music director of the animated film 'The Shaman Sorceress'
- Music director for the opening and closing ceremony of the 2015 World Military Olympics
- Music director of 2015 World Blind Games Opening Ceremony
- Music director of 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Paralympic Games Opening and Closing Ceremony
■ Korea Voice Performance Association Campaign Song (Composer: Music Director Sang-goo Kang)
The NFT contains a special campaign song that captures a traditional Korean music sounds and beautiful melodies, composed by music director Sang-goo Kang.
※ Notice ※
- Coupon code : KVPA2022
- Coupons can be used once per account, and coupon codes cannot be entered when 1,000 coupons are claimed.
- Please check the announcement for more event details.
- Secondary trading of held NFTs is only possible through the Decentralized Market of the C2X NFT Marketplace, and the Decentralized Market will open after Oct. 31st.